[How to play] 1. Let the baby sprinkle salt on the paper, cover it with white glue, tilt the paper and shake off the excess salt. Allow the gel and salt to dry overnight.
2. The most fun part is coming, drop the pigment on the salt with a dropper/sipper. The effect is super cool! Salt adds an interesting texture to the painting.
3. If you want to paint with a fine brush, use the same color instead of smearing, otherwise the salt will dissolve.Run slowly and encourage your child to overlap different colors. What happens?
[Tips] In children's literature, spiders are common images, such as Carl's grandfather《The Very Busy Spider》, goose mother's《Itsy Bitsy Spider》,《夏洛特的网》and so on. Reading picture books with hand-made, story-telling, and adaptation of stories. can make the story more rich in three-dimensional, children's understanding is more profound, but also more able to play with Lenovo, imagination, and lead to more thinking.
Send you a small hair
[Material] watercolor paper/cardboard, crayons, liquid watercolor/food coloring + water, salt, white glue, dropper/straw.
[Preparation] The little painters used crayons to draw the basic shapes of the background and flowers. Discuss the shape of the flower, and you see which details the mother didn't observe.
[How to play] 1. Use white glue to trace along the pattern of flowers, and a good hand-eye coordination exercise.
2. Sprinkle salt, covered with white glue, tilt the paper and shake off the excess salt. Allow the gel and salt to dry overnight.
3. Drop the paint on the salt with a dropper/sipper. The color will run wow. What happens when the different colors overlap?
[Tips] When the painting stands up, the salt will fall. If you want to save, you can spray spray glue on the entire painting.
Salty fairy tale
[Materials] Cardboard, salt, white glue, liquid watercolor/acrylic paint/food color + water, dropper/straw, pencil, tray.
[Preparation] 1. Draw your favorite fairy tale image on paper with a pencil.
2. Put the paper into the tray for easy cleaning. Draw the shape with white glue.
3. Sprinkle salt, cover with white glue, tilt the paper and shake off the excess salt. Allow the gel and salt to dry overnight.
[Practice] Drop the pigment on the salt with a dropper/sipper, drop the color in one place, it will spread along the salt, a magical gradient effect wow. You can also rub the paint with a fine brush and don't melt the salt.
[Tips] The art of the process is very beautiful but not easy to store. After drying, the color will fade and the salt will fall. You can take a photo of the work of the baby.
Snowy Night Village
[Materials] White cardboard, printer, tape paper (can be repeatedly peeled off), scissors, watercolor paint, water, wide brush, dropper, coarse salt., the taller building cuts out the shape alone).
2. Use a dropper/pipette or brush to drop some watercolor paint on the paper. Mix the colors to have a sunset effect, such as blue, purple, magenta, and gold.
3. Use a wide brush to pour some water, brush it on the paper, and the colors flow and mix with each other.
4. Sprinkle coarse salt on the paper. The salt crystal absorbs the liquid on the paper to form a snowflake effect.